Courteney Cox: "I Got Engaged At Jennifer Aniston's House" (VIDEO)

Courteney Cox stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and coincidentally happened to be the "Friends" twenty year anniversary that day too!  





On the show, Cox, 50, chatted about her friend Jennifer Aniston and admitted that she was kind of jealous because Monica never had a trademark haircut like Rachel.


"It kind of bums me out," Courteney was quoted as saying, pointing out: "I mean, we had the same hairdresser! I don't understand…I just kept changing mine. I was like, if you don't like it, then I'll just keep doing it. Nothing ever stuck."

Cox also spoke out about fiancé Johnny McDaid's propose, which in fact occurred at Aniston's home - on her daughter Coco Arquette's birthday.

"We went to Jen's house for dinner because it was Coco's birthday, and she was godmom," Courteney recalled, explaining: "They (McDaid and Coco) made a plan to count down from three, and when they got to one, he was gonna get down on his knee and say: "Will you marry me?" and she was gonna say: "Will you marry him?"

Cox added: "They planned it out…It was just beautiful."

Check out the video below...
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts