Elisabeth Moss Reveals Favorite Actress And Directors To "Gotham" Magazine

Elisabeth Moss graces the cover of Gotham magazine's annual Fall Fashion Issue.  









When asked by the mag with whom she'd love to work, Moss, 32, revealed: "I think as far as actors, my girl crush is Marion Cotillard. She would definitely top my list. As for filmmakers, I would kill to work with the Coen Brothers. And Spike Jonze. And then there are your big guns, whom everyone would like to work with, like Scorsese and Baz Luhrmann."



The "Mad Men" star confessed what makes her happy.


"I don't know if this is the best answer, but work­ing really makes me happy. I have been lucky to work with really great people. I haven't had many scarring experiences at work. I just haven't. I've had hard times; that's for sure. Not everyone I've worked with has been a f-cking angel, but I am happiest when I'm at work. I know what I'm doing. Regardless of what else is happening in my life, I can go to work and things are okay."

As for her opinion about New York City, Moss was quoted as saying: "I love going to the theater. I can't get over that feel­ing when you're walking down a street in the 40s, with rows of theaters on either side. It's 7:30 pm and you're going to see a play, and so many people are also going to go see plays, which I think is so cool. There's an excitement and there's buzz. It brings me back to when I've done Broadway and makes me wish I were backstage in my dressing room getting ready. You can go to beautiful places, neighborhoods, and parks in many different states and countries, but there's noth­ing like the theater district for me."


For the full interview of Elisabeth Moss, check out Gotham-Magazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts