Gabrielle Union Sports Bangs After Marrying Dwyane Wade

Gabrielle Union flaunted her bangs while appearing at the Hublot Classic Fusion Dwyane Wade Launch with her husband Dwyane Wade on Tuesday in New York City.

During the event, Union, 41, and Wade, 32, were given his and hers Hublot timepieces as a unique wedding gift.


"Fashion and style have always been important to me; they are part of my day-to-day life. Working with Hublot over the years has allowed me to incorporate my own personal sense of style into my designs. This partnership has brought a much deeper understanding and appreciation for the watchmaking industry, and I'm thrilled to share my vision with the ultimate Swiss watchmaker," the basketball star said in a statement.


Just in case you have missed it, Union and Wade got married at the Chateau Artisan mansion in Miami, Fla. a few weeks ago.




What do you think of Gabrielle Union's new look?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts