Jill Scott Naked Photo Leaked

Jill Scott is one of the many celebrities to confirm naked photos of herself have leaked online.

On Wednesday night, Scott, 42, became a trending topic on twitter after two nude selfies emerged on the web.


Scott, who was not on the so-called "master list" of allegedly hacked A-list stars, replied to the leak, explaining why she took one of the images in the first place and refusing the authenticity of the other.


"I def took the 1st pic w/ a robe; weight loss chronicle," Jill wrote, noting: "but the 2nd, sorry freaks, is not me. I wish I had that space between my thighs."


Scott added: ""Watching me watching me watchin' watchin' watchin' me." SOME things I'm smart enough not to do. Smfh."




It is unknown whether this incident with the Grammy-winning singer is part of the larger Hollywood hacking scandal.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts