Katy B Shares Emotional Tribute To Her Brother Andrew Following His Tragic Death

Katy B has paid an emotional tribute to her brother Andrew, following the news of his tragic death.  




Katy B, whose real name is Kathleen Anne Brien took to Instagram with a touching image of her sibling as a toddler to make her sorrow known to the world.


In case you don't know, Andrew was involved in a serious accident which left him almost totally paralyzed, but according to Katy his tragic passing was unanticipated.






Alongside the adorable childhood photo of him, the English singer wrote: "This morning, the most beautiful soul I ever knew passed away. He had a cardiac arrest and his heart stopped. I am still in total and utter shock. My one and only brother Andrew Brien did not deserve to die this young."


"He was the kindest person, he was never spiteful, judgemental or rude. He had banter for days and I still can't even believe I will never hear that loud laugh or see that cheshire cat smile again that made whatever worry I had on my mind dissolve," Katy B shared.




Katy B, 25, also thanked those who have supported her and her family since the loss of her brother: "I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has supported my family and I these past 18 months, since his accident."



Katy openly revealed the details which led up to Andrew's death.


"He had previously had an accident which left him severely brain damaged to the point of being completely paralyzed, not being able to talk or move or do anything for him self, almost like a coma state, anyone who knows someone with brain injury will tell you how devastating it is, grieving and missing someone who is still alive," Katy B was quoted as saying.

"I guess he had finally thought f**k this, he is now free of pain and doctors and medication and can now look over all of us, having a good chuckle as he always did," the singer went on.

"Thank you to his kind kind friends that have come to visit and have raised money for the causes supporting his condition, we are so so grateful, I know we are all so thankful to have known him, I would give anything to have him back here again, but now we must honor his life, hopefully one day my heart will heal. I love you Brother xxxxxxx," Katy B added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts