"Real Housewives Of Atlanta" Newlywed Kandi Burruss Is Getting Ready For A Baby

It appears that Kandi Burruss wants to grow her family as soon as possible.  






Now that the "Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is a newlywed, she has made it clear that her baby wish should become a reality. So, just days after she and her new husband Todd Tucker were seen shopping for tiny infant shoes! 


"I think they want to get pregnant. I would love that," Tucker's mother Miss Sharon revealed to celebrity website Radar Online, noting: "And I'm pretty sure if she does get pregnant, she'll announce it on the show."

Despite the snapshot Tucker shared on Instagram of himself shopping for baby kicks, Miss Sharon revealed their family is still in the planning stages.


"As far as I know, I don't think (Kandi is pregnant yet)," Tucker's mom was quoted as saying, claiming: "I think they would have told me. I'm sure they would tell me once they are."

Just in case you have missed it, the pair tied the knot in April.

"It's been a few months now, so it is possible," Sharon went on, adding: "But they were just (with me) and they didn't say anything."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts