Victoria Justice On Naked Photos: "I am Taking Legal Action"

Victoria Justice, who initially revealed the alleged naked photos of her leaked online were phony, now claims her privacy was violated.  





Just in case you have missed it, nude pictures intentionally of Justice, 21, emerged on the web on Sunday as part of an enormous celebrity hacking that targeted Jennifer Lawrence, Kirsten Dunst, Kate Upton and McKalaya Maroney among others.


At the time, Victoria immediately took to twitter to deny the images' authenticity, but on Tuesday evening she wrote a new message suggesting at least some of the snapshots may have been real.


The "Nickelodeon" star wrote: "Shortly after I tweeted about certain pics of me being fake, I was faced with a serious violation of privacy. There have always been fake photos of me on the internet, but I will not be put in the position to defend myself as to what is real or what is fake. I am angry at this massive invasion of privacy, and like the other women who are in this situation alongside of me, I am taking legal action to protect my rights".

Last year, selfies of the "Victorious" star in a revealing swimsuit leaked online, with Justice later pointing out her phone was stolen and hacked.


Also on Tuesday, Apple stated it is in the midst of investigating the massive leak that has left Hollywood shocked, noting "that certain celebrity accounts were compromised by a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts