Ben Affleck: "My Kids Don't Give A Sh*t About Batman" (Funny Video)

Ben Affleck stopped by the "Tonight Show" on Monday and revealed that his children are not at all impressed that he is playing Batman, pointing out that his son is actually a huge Jimmy Fallon fan.  




Affleck, who has three kids with his wife Jennifer Garner, 42, told Fallon, 40, that people often ask him if his children are into the fact that he's been cast as the Caped Crusader.


"The truth is, no they're not," Affleck, 42, was quoted as saying, noting: "If I was doing the sequel to Frozen I would be a hero. My two older daughters could give a sh*t about Batman."







The Oscar winner went on: "They love Frozen and the indignity is so great that they have now passed that affection onto my 2 1/2-year-old-son (Samuel). He's always like: "Papa, can I watch Frozen? and I'm like: "No dude! It's not on again!""


Affleck admitted that he is always searching for condensed versions of the Disney movie, so he began showing his son Fallon's rendition of the film's hit song "Let It Go," saying that Samuel "goes crazy for it."

"Then he wants me to sing along," he declared, explaining: "And you can't tell your son - because you're supposed to be his hero - that you can't sing."

Affleck added: "He's started being like: "No, papa! Do it like the man!" I was like: "First of all, I'm your father! Jimmy Fallon's not the man! I'm the man!"


Check out the funny video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts