Candice Accola And Joe King Married

Candice Accola is married!  

"The Vampire Diaries" star tied the knot with Joe King of "The Fray" in New Orleans on Saturday.

Just in case you have missed it, Accola, 27, and King, 34, got engaged in May 2013. At the time, she took to twitter to express her excitement about the engagement and post pictures of the ring.


The actress' wedding was attended by many of her "Vampire Diaries" co-stars, including Paul Wesley, Kat Graham, Claire Holt and Michael Trevino. Kayla Ewell served as a bridesmaid.

Ian Somerhalder was noticeably absent for the special occasion, but he sent his regrets on Instagram and congratulated the newlyweds.


Somerhalder wrote: "Candace (sic) and Joe - my brother, my sister. What a magical day this is for both of you. From the eye of the storm I am still with you in spirit!"






"I am missing my home state of Louisiana and my city, the great city of New Orleans. Sending you so much love from my shoot in ATL - i'm working hard & I wish I could be there physically, but we have the rest of our lives to celebrate," Ian pointed out.


He added: "I love you guys! So. Much."




This is the first marriage for Accola and King's second. He has two daughters from his previous marriage.


Congratulations to the happy couple!


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts