Charice On Sexuality And Gender: "My Soul Is Male" (VIDEO)

Charice stopped by the new "Oprah: Where Are They Now?" and opened up about her sexuality and gender identity, saying that she knew she was gay from a young age and admitted she has a "male" soul.  

The performer and onetime "Glee" guest star revealed she was attracted to girls when she was five years old, but it wasn't until she was 10 that she knew there was a term for it.


Winfrey told Charice, 22, she "struggled with transgender" and asked whether she has crossed her mind to transition into being male.


"Not exactly transitioning to a male, but basically my soul is male," Charice, whose real name is
Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco, pointed out, adding: "But I'm not going to go through that stage where I'm going to change everything… not change my body."

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts