Diane Kruger Talks Aging, Fashion And Fame

Diane Kruger is absolutely gorgeous on the cover of Harper Bazaar Australia's November 2014 issue, out on newsstands now.

Kruger, 38, opened up about fashion with the mag: "Clothes to me are an external expression of a state of mind, or a reaction I want to get from people. Fashion is just a fun way for women to show our colours. Guys buy a car."


As for aging, Diane explained: "I want to age gracefully and I don't judge those who get injections. But we can't age backwards, so you have to embrace it sometime."



Kruger also spoke out about red carpets and fame: "Red carpets are a stressful, bizarre situation. Imagine having all those people yell at you and take photos. Not the most comfortable moment. It's ridiculous. Honestly, I just don't care what people say. It's not worth worrying about. I care about the film I've just made and what my boyfriend says when I walk out of the door."


For the full interview of Diane Kruger, check out Harpersbazaar.com.au.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts