Jake Gyllenhaal Gets Scared On "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" (Funny Video)

Jake Gyllenhaal paid a visit to "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Wednesday.  





Gyllenhaal, 33, was chatting with the host about losing weight for his new movie "Nightcrawler" when a monster entered on the popular show.


"I have this belief that if you kind of go into the dark sometimes it can be illuminating. And I like those characters because they're kind of fun to play, but I also think that there's an opportunity… Oh My G-d! What the f-k? We're done. Where's that guy bring him back! Has he been in there every show I've come on?" Jake replied after getting scared.

Gyllenhaal's reaction is undeniably priceless.


Check out the funny video below…


 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts