Katie Holmes Talks Tom Cruise Divorce

Katie Holmes is gracing the cover of People magazine, on newsstands October 31.

Holmes, 35, shared with the mag personal details about her life.

"I don't have any fear now, I don't have a lot of rules for myself, and I don't take myself that seriously", Katie explained to the outlet, noting: "I feel ready for new challenges."

The star also opened up about her divorce and motherhood.


"I don't want that moment in my life to define me, to be who I am. I don't want that to be what I'm known as. I was an actor before, an actor during and an actor now," Holmes was quoted as saying, adding: "I'm learning every day, and I have been since the minute I became a mom. My patience has grown, but between 4 and 6 p.m…I mean, wow, between tickle fights and glitter art, I try to throw in some manners along the way."

For the full interview of Katie Holmes, check out People.com



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts