Kelly Rowland Naked Pregnant Body In Baby Bump Nudes Exposed For ELLE (PHOTOS)

Kelly Rowland flaunted her baby bump in new nude photos on Elle.com.  




Rowland, 33, is expecting her first baby with husband Tim Witherspoon and revealed to the mag: "I can't wait until he gets here."

The former "Destiny's Child" member has become a role model for fit pregnancy and she was quoted as saying: "Everybody always tells you to go crazy with food, and you can eat whatever you want. It's fine to have your cravings but I wanted an easier delivery."


"All the women that I've talked to, that have worked out, have such an easy and speedy delivery," Rowland explained, noting: "Exercise really helps that."



Kelly showed off her toned body in the pictures, claiming she can't figure out why pregnant women "get flack" for taking naked images.

"It's really - I won't say amazing - it's Godmazing (laughs) watching your body carry a human," Rowland told the outlet, adding: "I took a birthing class and I was amazed by all the things this woman was saying to me about birthing and what the body does naturally. Why wouldn't you want to celebrate that? The body should be celebrated."


Check out the photos below…



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts