Matthew McConaughey's Inspirational Speech To Football Team (VIDEO)

Matthew McConaughey is a huge fan of the football team of the University of Texas and had some interesting things to say to the squad.


McConaughey, 44, visited the team as they practiced in the Austin heat and gave an inspiring speech which was reminiscent of the "True Detective"-style philosophy.


"Why do I play this game? Why am I doing this?" McConaughey asked the players to ask themselves, adding: "Why do I come out to practice? Why am I out here busting my a** in the middle of the heat every day?"


McConaughey also led the team in a version of his weird chest-thumping chant from "The Wolf of Wall Street".



Check out the video below…

 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts