Mena Suvari Quotes

1. You can't know because everybody's got a different opinion and you might think "Oh my God, this is amazing" and people don't get it. You always take a risk with comedy.


2. One of the things you learn being in the public eye is that you have the ability to raise awareness about serious issues, and, in the process, really help people.


3. My mom is obsessed with Aloe Vera. It's all about Aloe Vera. Like first thing out of the shower, Aloe Vera, Aloe Vera. So I remember that was something that I took upon very young. I love to do it as natural as I can. I don't try to pile it on. I feel like I get enough of that when I'm working or going to an event or something like that. So it's just nice to be really fresh and clean, with a freshly washed face.

4. A year or so ago I went through all the people in my life and asked myself: does this person inspire me, genuinely love me and support me unconditionally? I wanted nothing but positive influences in my life.

5. When I worked on this film, I worked on another right afterwards where I had to be blonde, so I was just gone for so long and I really just wanted a change, so I just decided to do it, just change it up. It was not working for me. Too blonde.


6. I had been a huge fan of the Barbershop films and was really excited they're finally doing the female version.


7. Her personality kind of sucks…The one thing that she has is her cuteness and she picks up on that energy from him. So she kind of turns it around and uses it against him and plays with him and manipulates. It's like a game.

8. I think what life's about is every day learning more and more about yourself. That's how you can kind of approach everything else that comes at you.



9. I love art and fashion.


10. I love doing things that are different from what I've done before. I don't want to do always the same thing. I always said that I never wanted to just do the pretty girl role, that's it. I wanted meaty roles. I definitely have to love the story but also I have to love the character. That's about it for me.

11. I've chosen to get the word out to women, especially young women, that tobacco is not glamorous - it's addictive and smoking takes a serious toll on your health.


12. No matter how much I try to get out of there quicker, I just always end up being there for a long part of the day. Especially when I was blonde. My God, I'd have to go every two weeks and it was just like the color and the toner and then washing and just crazy.



13. You have to surround yourself with people who love you and want the best for you.


14. So there were many times where I'd bring things to read or things to do and we'd just never get past that because I would always just be talking with my stylist about like everything, about her baby and what we're going to do and all kinds of stuff. I'm just there for a long part of the day. I just have to book that whole day out if it's a salon.


15. I'm 26 years old. I don't need to be playing 16 anymore.


16. I kind of wish Joanne had a little dog that she brought around everywhere. That would be kind of cool. But Joanne is like the stereotypical female ideal. Not that I agree with, but the super blonde big breasted. I mean, Joanne is just completely skewed.

17. Though I've turned 21, I don't drink. I'm an old hag now. I'm just an old fart.




18. I'm accepting of who I am and how diverse I am and honoring that.

19. I don't go into things by how are they going to do, it's more about if I'm going to enjoy myself. That's the most important thing I think, you should enjoy your work. Because if you're not, what's the point? You should have fun with it. That's just the attitude that I take. You know, love the story, it's different, maybe if I'm saying something.



20. Sometimes I don't feel like the person that I'm supposed to be. I don't feel like I deserve any of this.

21. I think it's really just about you kind of get to the point where you start to question your decisions and who you really are and what's important to you.


22. It's nice when people want your autograph, but it's a little strange because I never expected it.


What do you think of Mena Suvari's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts