Nicole Scherzinger To Make Her West End Debut In "Cats" Musical

Nicole Scherzinger is going to make her West End debut in the popular musical "Cats"!  





Scherzinger, 36, would be playing "Glamour Cat" Grizabella in the production of "Cats", which will have a 12-week run in December at London's Palladium.


"I am really thrilled to be making my West End debut in such an iconic show and I couldn't be more excited," Scherzinger said in a statement, adding: "To have the opportunity to work with Andrew (Lloyd Webber), Trevor, and Gillian is a dream come true. I grew up listening to Andrew's extraordinary music and was lucky enough, a couple of years ago, to record Cats' beautiful song "Memory." Andrew's score is breathtaking and I am truly honored to have been asked to take part in what I know will be a very special time in my career. I can't wait to begin rehearsals."


Are you looking forward to watching Nicole Scherzinger on her West End debut?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts