Rene Russo Bipolar (VIDEO)

Rene Russo confessed that she is struggling with bipolar disorder, making the shocking announcement during an appearance with her "Nightcrawler" co-star Jake Gyllenhaal on "The Queen Latifah Show."


When Latifah, 44, asked Russo, 60, and Gyllenhaal, 33, to speak out about something they have had to "push through" in their lives, the star was quoted as saying: "Bipolar medication…yeah, I pretty much hit a wall."


"I literally crashed, hit a wall and couldn't get out of bed. I thought it was depression, but if you take antidepressants it speeds you up more…I'm kinda stop-and-go, I either crash or I speed," Russo revealed.

Rene admitted: "I haven't shared this, but I think it's kind of important," adding: "I have friends who don't want to go on medication, and they're suffering."


Check out the video below... 




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts