Susan Lucci Quotes

1. It is hard sometimes to look into the future, you never know what twist and turn the school of life is going to take.


2. People always ask me: "How do you do everything you do?"

3. I don't have anything under my bed. I have things under other beds but not under mine.


4. Working with Marc Cherry, I've been a long-time fan of his and that has only increased since I've been working with him. What a brilliant writer. I will tell you the scripts read like page turners. It's a large ensemble cast. I'm so proud to be a part of this show. It's an amazing cast. 




5. I really always felt that I was going to be an actress. I had a lot of confidence in the fact that I would do well from a very early age. I didn't know how tough the business is.


6. I was very happy here with my job in daytime television as Erica Kane. And being able to see my children, and all of that has worked for me.

7. I married somebody who is very secure. He's been in my corner from the time we met, and we grew in this together.

8. (on her favorite celebrity crush) Tony Curtis.


9. Erica Kane was a spectacular role for any actress to play, and I felt so lucky to be the one who got to do it.


10. (on her current celebrity crush) Maybe Blake Shelton.

11. Life goes on and I'm moving on to the next thing, but I hope the soaps that are still running will thrive. They have millions of loyal viewers.

12. My grandsons really love my apple cake, which is from my grandmother's recipe.



13. I think sometimes in life we don't see the humor when we're in the middle of something, but if somebody steps back, you could see the humor.


14. I'm lucky that I hooked up with my husband because he not only helps me but there's a joy for him as well. He enjoyed this part of me when we met. He was never threatened by it, by a woman who wanted a career. In fact, I think he prefers this, that I have a life as well. And I know my children have always known that they came first.



15. My parents were both from different backgrounds. My father's Italian, my mother was of Swedish descent. They're both first-generation Americans.


16. You know what my greatest personal stumbling block is? My shyness.


17. It took awhile for me to get used to speaking candidly about my own life. I got into it, and it turned out to be a wonderful experience.

18. I love spaghetti and meatballs...I eat a lot.


What do you think of Susan Lucci quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts