Nicki Minaj On New Album "Pinkprint": "I Have The Hard Sh*it"

Nicki Minaj flaunted her amazing body for V magazine's Issue 91.

Minaj, 31, opened up about taking risks: "I always push the envelope because I'm Nicki Minaj. I have to. No matter who I'm on a song with, I feel like I have to say at least one thing that no one else is willing to say. Whether it's Madonna or Britney or Beyonce, they always tell me: "YES. Be yourself. Talk your sh*t.""





Nicki revealed to the outlet about her new album "The Pinkprint": "You can expect a great intro piece that really walks you through where my mind has been the past two years, and there's a strong love and relationship section that has been lacking lately on the radio. It's not the glossy stuff, but the nitty-gritty, the fights, the heart-breaking things that people don't really touch on in rap. And for my core, I have the hard sh*it. It's the stuff that makes everyone excited and gives them the stink face in the room, and makes people bop super hard".


The rapper also talked about influencing women: "I love women who take control, who set standards, and who believe in themselves enough to lead the way in terms of their career. I've done that. When I win and when I lose, I take ownership of it, because I really am in charge of what I do. There are a lot of strong male rappers, who've influenced me a great deal in terms of my skill, my flow, and my business-savvy side. But at the end of the day, I still want to inspire women."


For the full interview of Nicki Minaj, check out VMagazine.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts