One Direction: Get "Fool's Gold" When You Pre-Order "Four" Today (VIDEO)

One Direction dropped its new single "Fool's Gold" on Thursday, just days before the official release of their highly anticipated album "Four".  

 
 


Harry Styles, 20, took to YouTube to announce that the song would be made available to fans who had pre-ordered the new album.



The track is about loving a woman who is admired by everyone she meets. The refrain goes: "And yeah I've let you use me from the day that we first met/ But I'm not done yet/Falling for you/Fool's gold/And I knew that you'd turn it on for everyone you met/But I don't regret falling for your/Fool's gold."






"Fool's Gold" is the fifth track that 1D has premiered before their album is released.


Check out Harry Style's message about the song below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts