Rebecca Gayheart Quotes

1. I definitely got my philanthropic genes from my mom and dad. They taught me from a very early age to always lend a helping hand to anyone in need, and I hope to raise my daughter to be a very kind and charitable person.  



2. (on her stomach) It's probably one of my favorite parts of my body.


3. I drink at least five bottles of water a day and always get eight hours of sleep.



4. My beauty routine is basically plenty of sleep and lots of water.



5. Sometimes I wake up and think: "How did I get here?"




6. My stylist coached me on how to stand for photos. Always put one leg forward and a hand on your hip.



7. When I get a brand new bag, I wear it for months and months.




8. To look long and lean, wear a wide-leg trouser with high heels.



9. I work out with a trainer three times a week, and I try to take long walks and hikes.

10. I love being married more than anyone. It's what I always wanted. I found the person who's perfect for me, and we have a great time and a great partnership.


What do you think of Rebecca Gayheart's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts