Angelina Jolie: "I Feel Like A Caged Tiger" (VIDEO)

Angelina Jolie graced the cover of The Hollywood Reporter's Rule Breakers 2014 issue and she looks absolutely gorgeous!  















In an interview with the mag, Jolie, 39, opened up about her instincts: "There have been times in my career when I've gotten bored and sloppy. But I've done my best to listen to my gut. Because I feel you can do whatever you want in this life. So long as you don't hurt anybody, you can do anything."


Angelina talked about working with husband Brad Pitt in "By the Sea": "Yes, we spent our honeymoon playing two people in a terrible marriage. I'm sure a therapist would have a field day analyzing the films I choose to do. But it's been 10 years since Brad and I have worked together. It felt like it was time."

Jolie also spoke out about retiring from acting soon: "I don't want to be in hair and makeup, I don't want to be in wardrobe, I don't want to have to stand on a mark or emote. It makes me feel like a caged tiger."





Check out the video below... 



 

For the full interview of Angelina Jolie, check out Hollywoodreporter.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts