Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Biggest Moments Of 2014 For "People" Magazine Cover

Angelina Jolie appears absolutely perfect in this close-up cover for the latest issue of People magazine.

In an interview with the mag, Jolie, 39, talked about her 2014 accomplishments: "My son (Maddox) became a teenager. That was a marker in my year. More than anything, like any mom, I'm just happy the kids are healthy. I married their dad. My health is good."



Angelina opened up about her wedding: "They did a really good job! The eight of us celebrated, and Brad and I committed our lives to the children."





She discussed a potential future in politics: "I do want to make change, so I'm open to whatever role that may take."



Finally, Jolie shared the lesson she learned from making "Unbroken": "We're not alone in the world. I don't know if there's a name for that - religion or faith - just that there's something greater than all of us, and it's uniting and beautiful."


For the full interview of Angelina Jolie, check out People.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts