Chris Hemsworth Talks Becoming An Actor

Chris Hemsworth graces the cover of Prestige Hong Kong magazine's December 2014 issue, out on newsstands now, and looks absolutely gorgeous.


Hemsworth, 31, revealed to the mag about becoming an actor: "It was just a lot of the right place, right time kind of thing coupled with working your ass off."



Chris opened up about growing up in places like Arnhem Land and Phillip Island: "I think it instilled a definite sense of adventure in me - changing environments and seeing new things, exploring places and characters and what have you."


The Australian star talked about his favorite movie starring himself: "Oh wow…you know, "Rush" is something that I just fell in love with. The characters and the true story of it all. It was a real turning point for me and the kind of work I was doing. What I learned also from that character - James Hunt - I took with me outside of that film. His sort of childlike nature in the sense of his making the most of everything and having fun and getting the most out of it was something I definitely took away from that."


For the full interview of Chris Hemsworth, check out Prestigehongkong.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts