Freida Pinto Would Love To Work In Bollywood

Freida Pinto recently talked about wanting to work in India.  








"I want to work in Bollywood. I never said that I am not interested in working in the Indian film industry,"Pinto, 30, recently was quoted as saying, noting: "I would love to work with a female Indian director. There were times when I liked the scripts, but as I had already committed to other films in Hollywood, I could not do (those films). At other times, the roles were not exciting or strong enough for me to take up."



The "Slumdog Millionaire" star explained: "I always wanted to be a global citizen. I knew I had to pack my bags, go out and establish myself at the global platform. That was my dream. I could do that because I had the right education. I have transcended all the possible limitations. I hope my story can inspire other girls."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts