Madonna Topless For "Interview", Talks About All The Drugs She's Done (PHOTOS)

Madonna exposed her nipples and discussed all the drugs she has done in the new issue of Interview magazine.  

"I mean, I tried everything once, but as soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system," Madonna, 56, revealed to the outlet, noting: "As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like: "Okay, I'm done now.""



The Queen of Pop claimed she prefers to hang out with people who are more interesting than she is. Madonna was quoted as saying: "I was attracted to creative people. You don't want to be the smartest person in the room; you want to be the dumbest in the room."

Despite being confident, Madonna stated that she knows her limitations. She shared with the mag: "I'm not saying I'm great at failing, but if you're an artist and you're in the learning process, you accept that you're going to suck at things."

The pop star also admitted that she fears death. "I became very obsessed with death, and the idea that you never know when death will arrive, so one has to do as much as possible all the time to get the most out of life," Madonna declared, adding: "We're all good intrinsically, just covered sometimes in filth and darkness, and our job is to get rid of it, to peel back the layers and reveal our goodness."


Madonna flaunted her breasts in "Interview". The uncensored shot will not be posted here.


Check out the censored version of the racy photo below...



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts