Amber Rose Reveals Why Family Skipped Her Wedding To Wiz Khalifa

Amber Rose recently opened up about why some of her family members didn't attend her wedding to Wiz Khalifa during Light Girls airing Monday, January 19 @ 9PM on OWN.  









"With my family, they feel like they're more superior or better than an African American because we're Creole and we have culture and that's something I battle with most of my life," Rose, 31, claimed (via E! News), noting: "It's more of the older people in my family."


Amber went on: "It's such a sensitive subject that it's hard to explain yourself without sounding mean or bitter or angry, but I am. I'm angry that my family is like that and they want to pass so bad that they raise my mom and my uncles and my aunts to not fully know their culture," adding: "Our younger generation, we've embraced it so much and I feel like that's why my father is white."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts