Britney Spears Reveals Her Favorite Sexiest Song Of All Time

Britney Spears is all smiles during a shoot for Women Health's January/February 2015 issue.  





In an interview with the mag, Spears, 33, revealed her favorite sexiest song of all time and her workout routine.



"Wicked Game" by Chris Isaak, (It's) one of the sexiest songs of all time," the Princess of Pop claimed.



Britney said of working out: "Heading to my (home) gym to kick off my week right. I like my workouts to be effective in a short amount of time. I start with 20 minutes of intense cardio - usually running - move on to light free weights, body-weight exercises such as pushups, squats, and situps, then finish it off with a stretch."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts