Eddie Redmayne Reenacts Failed "Hobbit" Audition (FUNNY VIDEO)

Eddie Redmayne did some hilarious hand motions while reenacting his failed audition for the character of Bilbo Baggins in the "Hobbit" movie franchise.  



Redmayne, 32, appeared on "The Graham Norton Show", where he chatted about reading for the role and why he "never got a callback."



"They were auditioning for The Hobbit and I was sent in on an audition for Bilbo Baggins, which shows they were really casting the net wide. I went to this audition and I'd been really rigorous about it. I didn't want to do just my usual boring thing and so I went on YouTube and I found Ian Holm who played it in "Lord of the Rings" and I tried to copy his character," the actor was quoted as saying.



Check out the funny video below to see Anna Kendrick's reaction… 
 


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!


Comments

Popular Posts