Kate Pierson Quotes

1. We always appealed to people outside the mainstream and I think more people feel they're outside the mainstream these days.  











2. (on The Beatles) I became a total fan. I remember seeing them being interviewed on TV and was just wild about them. Of course, when the singles came, my best friend and I had big arguments about our favorite Beatle. I still have an "I Love John" button from that time.



3. (when asked when might be the right time to retire) When it's not fun anymore.



4. (on why is she bought a motor lodge in the Catskill mountain) I can't relate to stocks and bonds.


5. We feel that our hotels, lodges and airstreams are more of an extension of our home.  We like our guests to experience a little bit of our lifestyle and that means picking every item personally in each lodging, from the beds and kitchen cabinets to the artwork and everything in between - Its a very personal experience and often guests will make their own beds before leaving.

6. (on B-52s' rise to stardom) We were in a vacuum, because we were always driving, so we didn't really have a sense about how our audience was building. We played Hurrah's one time, and we were looking out the window of the dressing room, and Ricky said: "What are those people standing around in line down there?" And someone said: "That's your line for people waiting to get in." That was the first moment I was like: "Oh my god, we're rock stars."


What do you think of Kate Pierson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts