Rosie O'Donnell Releases "Heartfelt" Video To Explain Her "View" Departure

Rosie O'Donnell has dropped a "heartfelt" video blog to explain her decision for quitting "The View".  






O'Donnell, 52, made the surprising announcement last week that she would be leaving the show, but on the Monday episode, she didn't mention it at all.



"Everyone wanted me to talk about it. I didn't want to talk about it," the talk show host says in the new clip, noting she already gave an explanation over the weekend.



"The truth is I had a heart attack two years ago and stress is very bad for heart attack survivors. You should minimize your stress, maximize your exercise, and control your diet," Rosie was quoted as saying, adding: "So that's what I'm doing. I'm minimizing my stress by leaving The View and the stress that I'm having at home was not as easily remediable. It's hard. Marriage is complicated and I've got five kids, four of them are teenagers and there's lots of stuff going on at home, and lots of stuff going on at work. The only thing I can really control is the work, by leaving. I can turn that volume down all the way to zero."


Check out the touching video below…




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts