Ryan Guzman Naked For Cancer Research

Ryan Guzman posed naked in Cosmopolitan UK's latest issue.  











Guzman, 27, exposed his amazing body to support Cancer Research UK.


In an interview with the mag, "The Boy Next Door" star claimed: "The very first day of filming "The Boy Next Door" was surreal. I was like: "I can't believe I'm working with Jennifer Lopez." But after that, any thoughts I had about her being a superstar had to go out the window so I could be professional. My character toys with her emotions throughout the film and it becomes very intense. I lost my grandfather to cancer when I was 13. It's affected my life and I'll do everything I can to back cancer research. I try to be healthy as possible, but man I do have a real sweet tooth…I'm a sucker for a Snickers.


The young actor posed for the March issue of British Cosmopolitan to raise awareness of male cancer for Cancer Research UK and you can buy the digital edition on Apple Newsstand.












For more information, check out Cosmopolitan.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts