Adam Lambert Talks About Boy George, Elton John And Sam Smith

Adam Lambert posed for the cover of Attitude magazine's May 2015 issue, out on newsstands on Wednesday.  










  


In an interview with the mag, Lambert, 33, said of Sam Smith: "Sam Smith, hats off, he has had an amazing year, he's a lovely guy. I've met him a few times. I'm so happy for him, and I'm so happy his sexuality wasn't a big thorn in his side. It was just: "This is who I am, I'm cool with it and so you should be too." And his songs are timeless and beautiful, and everybody relates to them. He's doing it right, for sure. I think with me and Sam, there's definitely an understanding there, like: "Hey gurl, how you doing?" (laughs) But you know, there's only a few of us actually, on a mainstream level. I think we're building a little clique, I hope, but I haven't met that many."


The singer shared about Boy George and Elton John: "I mean, Elton John is amazing, what a sweetheart, and Boy George is also incredible. I've sat down and had lunch with him before, he's so smart and has been through A LOT, and now he's in a really good, healthy space, and loves music and is DJing and is still really connected to pop culture. He was really interesting to talk to."



Adam also talked about his brand new single "Ghost Town": "It was a bit like: "Well, this is the one." There are four or five other really obvious singles, but when we finished that one it felt special. It felt like it had to be the one."


For the full interview of Adam Lambert, check out Attitude.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts