Anna Faris Admits "High Risk Pregnancy"

Anna Faris flaunted her bikini body on the cover of Health magazine's April 2015 issue.  















In an interview with the mag, Faris, 38, talked about having a second child one day: "We want to, very much so, but it will definitely be a whole new complication because now I'm, like, a high-risk pregnancy, so it requires some different monitoring. My doctor's like: "I don't think you'll have to be on bed rest the whole time." And I'm like: "I'm on a show.""


Faris shared her pregnancy with Jack: "I was having an uneventful, happy pregnancy, and so it was really a huge surprise that my water broke in the middle of the night," noting: "I wish we didn't have this biological clock. I'm thinking we have to start talking about (having more kids), looking at all kinds of options."








Anna said of her husband Chris Pratt: "I'm so lucky that I have a partner in Chris who's in the same industry and really understands what's required of me in terms of time commitment. But I was like: "Oh man, this s- is f-- hard." And there's your headline for this story!"

For the full interview of Anna Faris, check out Health.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts