Ashanti On Nelly Split: "I've Been Betrayed" (VIDEO)

Ashanti has opened up about her quiet breakup with rapper Nelly during an appearance on "The Meredith Vieira Show".


"I think sometimes when people have their own insecurities it allows them to act out of character. I've been betrayed," Ashanti, 34, said.


The singer went on: "Again, you just have to grow. You have to grow up and accept responsibilities for the things that you do. I'm not a big fan of people being cowards. I think it's really important to know yourself and understand what you want and get it," adding: I'm in a different place right now." 


The couple called it quits after a 10-year relationship.

Check out the video below…
 
 

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts