Casey Batchelor Breast Reduction

Glamour model and "Celebrity Big Brother" contestant Casey Batchelor recently admitted that she has gone under the plastic surgeon's knife for a breast reduction.  




Batchelor, now 29, undergone a breast reduction last year to reduce her large breasts from a 32GG sized bra to a 32EE sized bra.


Looking at current photos of the star, we notice that she undoubtedly has ample assets. 

 

Plastic surgeon expert Jan Stanek performed the procedure and Casey was impressed about the result,  describing the operation of removing her breast tissue and rearranging her nipples in an interview with Ok magazine.


"Jan did an amazing job. It's not just a case of taking out the excessive tissue from the breast. Both my nipples needed to be cut out and realigned so that they were in the right place in my new breasts," Batchelor explained, noting: "I have lost a little bit of sensitivity in my nipples and both nipples are a little smaller, but I think they look far better. I have been told there is no guarantee that I will be able to breast feed if I have child. But that is a small price to pay for having such a fantastic new figure."


The model revealed that she has gained her confidence in a bikini and can't wait to go strapless. 

"Before the operation my boobs were so heavy that I would get sores in my neck when I wore a bikini because there was so much pressure on the straps. Now I can wear strapless bikinis and enjoy myself so much more on the beach. I no longer have to worry about my boobs wibbling and wobbling all over the place," Casey was quoted as saying.

At the recent London premiere for "Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb", the reality star flaunted a flowing strapless dress that showed Casey still has an ample cleavage.







Batchelor confessed that she intends to hide her large breasts until she meets the right man.


"No man has yet to see my new boobs. I hope the first man who does get to see them will be the last," Casey said, adding: "I am ready to settle down and hope to meet someone special before the end of the year. I'm over the incubation period for my new breasts when I needed to rest and not exercise. Now I am ready for some action!"

Despite being unable to work out during her breast reduction period, the "Celebrity Big Brother" pointed out that she still managed to shed a few pounds with dietary supplements.




Batchelor has become a spokesperson for Forza Supplements and said that Forza Supplements' Raspberry K2 helped control her appetite.  



"They took the edge off my appetite just as I was reaching for the cookie jar and also sped up my metabolism," Batchelor claimed.

Casey is absolutely pleased with her new body, telling the Daily Star: "I feel lighter and more in proportion with my body."










Batchelor's breasts are now more proportionate than before and she is currently looking for love. 


"Hopefully I'll find one to christen them soon - and I'm hoping he'll be the last man to see them," Casey revealed, adding: "I turned 30 last month so I really want to meet someone and settle down. And I want my new guy to be the only man who will ever see my new boobs."








Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts