Elise Neal Plastic Surgery

American actress Elise Neal, best known for her roles as Yvonne Hughley in the ABC/UPN sitcom "The Hughleys" and Hallie in the horror movie "Scream 2", has admitted to getting plastic surgery to improve her appearance.


Neal, now 49, has admitted to having breast implants to boost her self-confidence. She even revealed that the majority of black female celebrities have had something done.


In an interview with Bossip, Elise said: "Being a person who's had plastic surgery I think it's personal choice. A lot of people make me laugh about the plastic surgery situation because I hate to say it but most African American females in entertainment have had some type of plastic surgery. Maybe it's not breast enhancement but I'd say at least 75% of them have had their noses done and they cannot tell me that they haven't. I'm sorry."

Neal is also popular for acting and dancing in countless videoclips including Dannii Minogue's 1993 video for "This Is It", Black Sheep's 1992 video for "Strobelight Honey", Father MC's 1991 video for "Lisa Baby", Aretha Franklin's 1998 video for "A Rose Is Still a Rose", 50 Cent's 2007 unreleased video for "Follow My Lead", Vanessa Williams's video "Work to Do", Portrait's "Honey Dip" music video, as well as Chubb Rock's music video "Just the Two of Us" and Trick Daddy's "I'm a Thug". 


According to the performer, it was necessary to get plastic surgery, because they were hiring the most voluptuous girls. 



"I did my breast enhancement for me. But it didn't have to do anything with acting. It had to do with being a performer. They were always hiring the girls who were more voluptuous," Neal explained.


Elise went on: "I'll be honest; I was insecure back from when I first started dancing. I felt like I always had to stuff (my costumes) to fit in and be in a chorus line with women who already had breast enhancement or who were naturally endowed, adding: "I wanted to be able to wear my (dance costumes) without someone telling me to stuff it. I'm not ashamed of it. People need to just own up to it."




Fans and tabloids, though, suspect that Neal has got a conservative nose job, which is well executed. In addition, some people wonder if she uses dermal fillers as she is wrinkle free.



What do you think of Elise Neal plastic surgery?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts