Jeremy Piven Gushes About Mark Wahlberg

Jeremy Piven recently claimed that "Entourage"'s success is attributed to Mark Wahlberg.  






"Well, I am excited about the movie coming out, because I feel like…you have to understand, I was lucky enough to be a part of it for eight seasons, and then the movie," Piven, 49, revealed (via Gothamist).


"I never had a lot of luck in my career, and I think that particular project, for whatever reason, and I would not be able to tell you why, maybe it's Mark Wahlberg…," the actor went on, noting: "They should study Mark's DNA, there's something magical about him. Maybe because he was involved we were so lucky from the jump, so, it's a miracle when your show sees the light of day, much less has this type of success."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts