Justine Bateman Plastic Surgery

Former child star turned college sophomore Justine Bateman, best known for her regular role as Mallory Keaton on the sitcom "Family Ties", will never join the plastic surgery club.

Bateman, now 49, has come to terms with the aging process and she doesn't mind having wrinkles on her face.



A married mom of two and currently a college student at UCLA, Bateman follows a simple skincare routine, using creams and natural makeup.



"I've never been interested in changing my face. I hear of those glycolic peels and the Botox and plastic surgeries and I am just, like: "Oh my God." I just could never do that," Bateman explained.



"I've never liked spending a lot of time on beauty stuff. I have two eye pencils that I use and that's it, the actress said, noting: "For school, I don't even put on makeup because I can't tend to it later in the day. I just need something fast that works."



Justine uses natural products without perfumes and dyes.


"I'm picky about skin care because I hate perfumes or anything that says "It will take away all the lines on your face." I don't want to do that," she went on, adding: "But I do use Kiehl's and this skin cream called Restorsea because it makes my skin look nice and feel soft. I have even pulled some of the women who are my age who are going to college in to using it. I like that it works and it is not damaging my face in order to get there."


Even when she occasionally appears on TV, Bateman is natural with a minimum amount of makeup.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts