Madonna Reveals "25 Things You Don't Know About Me"

Madonna has shared several facts on US Weekly's "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" section.


Madonna, 56, revealed her favorite crime dramas, admitted who is her celebrity crush, recalled an incident about Michael Jackson and the person who wants to meet.



"I only like two shows - True Detective and The Fall", the Queen of Pop claimed.


"The lifelong ambition I still want to fulfill is to go on a dream date with Drake - and only kiss him", the pop icon stated.


"I got Michael Jackson drunk at the Ivy", Madonna said of the King of Pop.


"The person I most want to meet is President Obama. When the heck am I going to meet him? He just needs to invite me to the White House already. He probably thinks I'm too shocking to be there. I'm serious. If I was a little bit more demure…or if I was just married to Jay Z. Hey, if Jay would only take me as his second wife, then I'd score an invitation," Madonna was quoted as saying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts