Madonna Reveals Guardian Angels Saved Her After Brits Fall

Madonna has revealed that she "wouldn't have survived that fall" during her performance at the Brit Awards if she had not been in great shape.  








  


In an interview with the New York Times, Madonna, 56, attributed her remaining quite uninjured to her knowing how to fall as a result of riding horses and to something a bit less earthly.


"I have core strength, and I know that saved me," the Queen of Pop said, noting: "That and my guardian angels. I believe that there's the physical world and the metaphysical world and I do believe that they are intertwined - as above, so below. So I think both were at work in the protection of me."




The pop star didn't mention whether she considered her fall down three huge steps at the 2015 Brits was dangerous.



Madonna claimed the fall itself was painless at the time. 



"I didn't feel anything when it happened," Madonna stated, adding: "I just remember falling backward, and I hit the back of my head. But I had so much adrenaline pumping, and I was so taken by surprise that I just was, OK, I have to keep going. So I just got back onstage and I just kept going."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts