Madonna Reveals She "Felt Incarcerated" During Marriage To Guy Ritchie

Madonna recently spoke out about her seven-year marriage to director Guy Ritchie.  







In an interview with The Sun, Madonna, 56, said: "I think when you get married you have to be willing to make a lot of compromises and that's fair enough."


"I think that's the way it goes in relationships. However, you know, I did find myself sometimes in a state of conflict," the Queen of Pop went on.






"There were many times when I wanted to express myself as an artist in ways that I don't think my ex-husband felt comfortable with…There were times when I felt incarcerated," Madonna revealed, adding: "I wasn't really allowed to be myself. It doesn't mean that marriage is a bad thing. But if you're an artist you've got to find someone who accepts who you are and are comfortable with that."





Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts