Vanessa Hudgens On Zac Efron Romance: "I Was Really Mean"

Vanessa Hudgens has finally broken her silence about her longtime affair with "High School Musical" co-star Zac Efron.  














In an interview with the New York Times, Hudgens, 26, shared about Efron: "I went through a phase when I was really mean because I was so fed up. Girls were running after him, and I was giving them death stares. Then I realized that's not what that's about. "Spread the love, be a good person, they support you, be nice.""


Vanessa talked about going to Catholic mass at Hillsong with current boyfriend Austin Butler: "It feels like Arcade Fire - it's epic like that. They really focus on you having your own personal relationship with Jesus, which is wonderful."

The actress also opened up about her spirituality: "I'm a definite hippie. I'm literally my happiest self when I'm dancing half naked on a grass field listening to Led Zeppelin."



For the full interview of Vanessa Hudgens, check out NYTimes.com.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts