Britt Robertson Quotes

1. You see George Clooney, and you think he's suave and handsome and really charming, but he's such a goofball!  







2. I like the wild characters. I like the idea of being a character actor without being a character actor.


3. My family is large and in charge! That's my favorite way to describe them.




4. I was a super tomboy growing up.


5. After "Life Unexpected" ended, I wanted to do something that was completely different from Lux and that show. I wanted to be able to keep my fans, but not have them confused about who I was or what my character was.


6. I never talk about auditions. Even if I've got the role, I won't tell people until we're literally filming it.


7. I eat like no other, it drives everyone crazy. I eat donuts three times a day and I probably go through four Mountain Dews a day. I'm on like a sugar high at all times, pretty much. Shiri Appleby, who plays my mother, is a vegan and works out every day for two hours before she goes to work. When she sees me with my Mountain Dew, eating chips and a donut at 4 in the morning, she's like: "Wow. Wait until you're 30".

8. I was 11 and watching soap operas with my mom, and I thought it would be cool to be an actor. I thought soap operas was going to be the dream at the time - it's obviously now not the dream, but I think soap operas are really cool. Maybe I'll go back to that.


9. I think it would be amazing to be a character actor and still be a lead now and then in movies.


10. As a kid, I would always shop for my back-to-school clothes at department stores. I lived in a small town, and department stores were all we had access to.





11. I like down-to-Earth characters, but I also like being able to get outside my box of knowledge.


12. Would I ever be on a reality show? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. That would not be for me. My mom used to think it would be funny if I had a reality show: "It would be cute, we could call it Being B," because my family calls me "B." We're not doing that. We're not the Kardashians. I also love the Kardashians.


13. George Clooney is actually a huge prankster. That's sort of his jam. I had no idea.



14. I'm a huge horror fan.



15. None of my friends really like to party. My best friend and I go to bed at 11 o'clock. We have such old lady schedules. Everyone's always like: "Let's go out!" And we're always like: "No, we don't want to". They call us the grandmas. L.A. can get really old really quickly if you waste your life away in a club all night.


16. I'm not even a little bit talented at the red-carpet makeup thing, but recently I did learn how to give myself dramatic-looking eyes and how to contour my cheekbones.


17. I am the oldest of seven. Do my siblings think I'm super cool? I wish they thought I was super cool!


18. I was 14 or 15 when I moved to L.A. permanently, but I had been out for pilot season for a few years before that.









19. I am close - too close - with my family.


20. My grandmother raised me for a good portion of my life. She moved to Los Angeles with me to be an actor, so I've always had a connection with an older generation.




21. For me as an actor, you always sort of want to bring yourself to a character in some way. You want to find a way to approach something in a way that's real and interesting, and also so there's some empathy there.


22. The perfect shorts are always important.




23. I don't like when people put their dishes in the dishwasher without scrubbing them properly because it comes out with those little white dots and then you can't get those out. And you have to rewash them.




24. I love to continue acting. It's my passion.


25. I never had a problem with social situations. A lot of times, when people are in school, they can have a little hesitancy because people are mean sometimes. I never had that problem because I never had that experience. So, I had a pretty easy transition.

26. If I can play 15 when I am 25, I can play 35 when I'm 55.


27. I like really bad T.V.; it's a problem. Love me some reality.


28. I've gone to prom multiple times, had fights with the principal, a relationship with my teacher. When people ask if I wish I had gone to high school, I tell them that I've acted all of that stuff out, and it just doesn't seem like fun.

29. I tried to play every sport. I wasn't great at most of them, but at least I tried!


30. The song "Can't Look Back Now" by the Weepies reminds me of the entire "Life Unexpected" experience.

31. When you're not the lead, you don't have as many restrictions.






32. I remember the moment that I realized that I was going to get the opportunity to be in my dream role, and I said: "I just don't think life gets any better!" You have to take that moment and expand it for as long as possible because it's such a cool feeling.



33. I was home-schooled. My mom wasn't a fan of public school systems.


What do you think of Britt Robertson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts