Emilia Clarke Covers "British Vogue" May 2015 Issue (INTERVIEW)

Emilia Clarke graces the cover of British Vogue magazine's May 2015 issue and she looks absolutely gorgeous.

In an interview with the mag, Clarke, 28, opened up about making a comeback for another season of "Game of Thrones": "I went back to "Game of Thrones" and it was like coming home. Just the smell of the hotel in Belfast made me feel safe. I told myself, forget the big game plan; all I want is to do jobs that make me happy."



Emilia also shared about her first reaction to "Game of Thrones": "When I first read the scripts, I was on holiday with my family. I told my dad, you're not going to be able to watch the first five episodes."


For the full interview of Emilia Clarke, check out Vogue.co.uk.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts