Geoffrey Lewis' Daugther Juliette Lewis Releases Emotional Statement On Her Father's Death

Juliette Lewis has opened up about the death of her father Geoffrey Lewis on Tuesday.  















"My dad. My dad my dad my dad my dad. My love my dad. My dad. My hero. My dad. My dad my love my loving father," Lewis, 41, captioned along with an emotional photo on her Instagram account, noting: "My strength my might. My friend. My hugs. My laughter. My love. My dad. Oh my heart. My heart. He loved us so. He loved us so. So so much. I am forever my father's daughter and he will never been gone."



The actress also took to twitter to thank everyone for their love and support.



"I cant say the words. No amount of tears will wash it away," Juliette tweeted, adding: "Thank u for your out pouring support. Life is love and love never dies."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts