Harry Connick Jr. Gets Into Argument With "Idol" Contestant (VIDEO)

Harry Connick Jr. argued with "American Idol" contestant Quentin Alexander during the live episode on Wednesday in Los Angeles.  




Connick Jr., 47, commented negatively Alexander's rendition of Lenny Kravitz's song "Are You Gonna Go My Way" and he replied: "this sucks."



Quentin then pointed out it was "wack" that two of his pals were in the bottom two and up for elimination that night.


"If it's that wack, then you can always go home," Connick Jr. said, noting: "Because Idol is paying a lot of money to give you this experience and for you to say that to this hand that is feeding you right now, I think is highly disrespectful."



The contestant then explained his remarks by claiming he was saying it was "wack" that two of the best singers were in the bottom two. 



"For my personal feelings, it sucks to see two people who I've grown to love go home. That's what I mean by it being wack. So I'm not disrespecting this competition," he clarified.


Check out the video below...


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts