Bruce And Kris Jenner Have Emotional Conversation About His Transition In "About Bruce" (Full Transcript)

Bruce and Kris Jenner had an absolutely touching conversation, which was recorded for the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce" special. 






"First of all, you're an amazing woman. We have had so many great moments together. 25 years of great moments together. They still live inside me. They're still part of me…I'm just trying to deal with myself and what's best for myself. In so many ways, I've lived my entire life running away from me and who I am. We raised amazing children and those memories will live inside me forever. And I will continue to have more of those wonderful wonderful memories. And I just want to get through this and do the best damn job of not hurting anybody, and that includes you. I hope…you would be on board," Bruce told his ex wife Kris as he started the discussion.



"I think I'm just so confused right now…I think you shut me out a long time ago. You were angry, made me angry," Kris said crying.


Check out the full transcript of Bruce and Kris Jenner's conversation below…


Bruce: "First of all, you're an amazing woman. We have had so many great moments together. 25 years of great moments together. They still live inside me. They're still part of me…I'm just trying to deal with myself and what's best for myself. In so many ways, I've lived my entire life running away from me and who I am. We raised amazing children and those memories will live inside me forever. And I will continue to have more of those wonderful wonderful memories. And I just want to get through this and do the best damn job of not hurting anybody, and that includes you. I hope…you would be on board."


Kris: "I think I'm just so confused right now…I think you shut me out a long time ago. You were angry, made me angry."



Bruce: "You treated me badly those last years of our marriage."

Kris: "You were just very very angry where we just had to separate. So now it makes sense to me. The truth in your head was different from the truth that came out of your mouth."




Bruce: "I don't want to hurt you. God this isn't easy."


Kris: "I always knew that you struggled with wanting to dress differently, and dress as a female. And that was something you did whenever you got that urge. And I don't know when you went from "This isn't working for me anymore and I'm gonna go all the way and I'm gonna start taking hormones.""

Bruce: "I wasn't taking them while we were together. That was all done after we separated. I went to a therapist…I started working on things, trying to figure out my life. I did none of that before then. I took hormones back in the 80s way before I met you."

Kris: "That's part of the problem. You never explained. You couldn't talk to me about it, was your answer every time. 10 years prior you did the exact same thing. I talked to you about it and I said I don't know what is wrong with you…I said I can't handle this. You said you're right, I'm sorry. You never said it was because of any issues you had. I just thought you were going through something. I couldn't work 18 hours a day and (have no one love me when I came home.)"

Bruce: "I've always had these issues. I've never dealt with them."

Kris: "I never saw this coming in a gazillion years. Your truth isn't always the truth….You have to tell the truth."

Bruce: "You were the toughest one to talk out of anybody."



Kris: "Maybe it's because I'm the one you lied to the longest."


Bruce: "I apologize to you…you knew the issues. I apologize for not being more open with you on these issues. I apologize for hurting you."




Kris: "I just miss Bruce. It's gonna take a minute for me to mourn that relationship. I'm trying so hard to process that pain. It's a struggle. I wake up in the morning and realize this is happening…you think you're gonna grow old with somebody and they drastically change…it's like I have to mourn Bruce Jenner. I'm confused what happens to Bruce…I look at pictures, and I get really sad. Bruce died. And it's really hard for me."

Bruce: "Things may change, but I still want to be part of your life. I want you to be part of my life. Wonderful times, wonderful memories. I don't just want to throw that out. I still love you baby. The bottom line here…but, hopefully I'll be a better person. Happier. I want to be happy in life. I want to have a smile on my face. I want you to be happy. I keep thinking 65, I'm not gonna be around that much longer…Is there anything I can do now, to make it better for you."

Kris: "Live the happiest life you can live. That's all I care about. That you're going through all of this for an amazing outcome. And that you can find the peace that you've been searching for. You were a great dad, a great friend, a great partner. At the end of the day it's not about my feelings."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts