Cissy Houston Says Bobbi Kristina Brown Is "Not Progressing At All" In Rehab

Cissy Houston revealed that despite the treatment given to her granddaughter Bobbi Kristina Brown over the last few weeks, her medical status hasn't improved.  




In a candid interview with 
"Entertainment Tonight", the mother of the late Whitney Houston said: "(Bobbi Kristina) is the same. She's not progressing at all," noting: "When I go there and look at her, (it's) very difficult."


Houston, 81, claimed that Bobbi Kristina, 22, isn't "gone yet," but that she has accepted the fact that she could possibly die. "I have nothing to do with that," Cissy explained, noting it's "whatever the Lord decides…It's His territory, and I understand it." She admitted that it is "very difficult for me. But I'll make it. I made it through (Whitney,) I'll make it."



Just in case you have missed it, Bobby Brown and Pat Houston have both been legally appointed co-guardianship of Bobbi Kristina Brown. She first spent two months at Emory Hospital in Atlanta after she was discovered unresponsive and face down in a bathtub in late January. She was later transferred to a rehabilitation center in March. She is still on life support, but is said to be breathing on her own.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts